Pilbara Au Pair Services, Connecting families, Au Pairs and the Pilbara
Pilbara Au Pair Services is an avenue for Pilbara based families looking for quality personalized child care, to connect with Au Pairs who are interested in living and working in the Pilbara Region and experiencing its unique, Australian lifestyle. As the owner/operator of Pilbara Au Pair Services, I am very passionate about living in the Pilbara region, and hosting Au Pairs as a child care option. For Au Pairs, experiencing the Pilbara region is a fantastic way to see the real Australia and enjoy the hot sun, feel the red dirt between your toes, and see the amazing National Parks that people travel from all over the world to explore!
Services available for Pilbara based families and interested Au Pairs include:
- Full Time Au Pair Services (40-hour week) with the Host Family providing accommodation, meals and transport
- Shared Au Pair Services (40-hour week) with two families engaging in a shared Au Pair arrangement with one Au Pair
Services available that enable Au Pairs to earn some extra money during their placement:
- After Hours Au Pair Services with Au Pairs providing child care support to families outside of day care and school hours
- Babysitting Services for all Pilbara Families.
What support will Pilbara Au Pair Services provide you as an Au Pair?
- Following the completion of your online registration, I will book in a Skype interview with you to ensure I capture everything you are looking for and answer any queries you may have
- I will provide you with recommended Host Family matches that meet your needs and requirements
- I will facilitate a Skype meet and greet between you and the Host Family;
- Provide you with information on recommended guidelines for living in the Pilbara Region and with your new Host Family that will assist you in making the process as smooth as possible;
- Information check list on how to apply for your Visa**;
- Support information on how to book your return flights to Australia including a recommended flight plan to the Pilbara Town**;
- Information check list on obtain travel insurance CareMed**;
- Information check list on how to obtain your Working with Children’s Check on arrival;
- Information check list on how to set up an Australian bank account on arrival;
- Information check list on how to obtain and set up an Australian Sim Card for your mobile phone on arrival;
- Management of placement offer between Host Family Au Pair in the form of a written agreement;
- Contact made with you 2 weeks prior to your arrival, the day or your arrival and 2 weeks into your placement to touch base and ensure everything is going well;
- Mediation services available between you and your host family during your placement if you have any issues or concerns.
Registration Fee - $50.00
Placement Fee - $500.00
Placement Fee for Au Pairs already in Australia - $200.00
Weekly Pocket Money paid to the Au Pair based on 40-hour week - $270.00
Are you an Au Pair through Pilbara Au Pair Services and have a friend that would like to become an Au Pair in the Pilbara Region? Simply send me an email of the Au Pairs name and if they register as an Au Pair on Pilbara Au Pair Services and obtain a successful placement, you will receive a $25.00 Visa Gift Card as a thank you!
To register now or for further information visit www.pilbaraaupairservices.com.au