Summer Internship - Travel & Lifestyle Specific
Postion: Summer Intern - Travel & Lifestyle Specific
You will be responsible for pitching, creating, and editing both the Travel and Lifestyle & Culture section on the site. You will be asked to get creative in order to produce quality and engaging content that promotes The Exploress' mission - including essays, Coffee Chat interviews, sourcing information for our Local Favorites series, image inspiration, etc. You will be expected to produce a few articles with original photography, however, most pieces will be editorial.
Writing and posting content online.
Pitching potential candidates for the Coffee Chat series
Proofreading and basic copy editing.
Work on special projects, as needed.
• Majoring in English or Journalism (preferred)
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for travel and culture
• Must be flexible with last-minute changes
• Ability to write stories that are timely and relevant to our audience
• Must be disciplined in meeting strict deadlines
• If applicable, have a willingness to attend events in your area on behalf of The Exploress
Please email your resume to email@example.com with subject line reading: "Summer Intern - Travel". Please include your name and links and account names to your blog/website, social media outlets, and any published work you'd like to highlight. In 150 − 200 words let us know why you should be considered for this position.
Thank you so much for your interest!
The Exploress Team