Postion: Summer Intern - Food Specific
You will be responsible for pitching, creating, and editing the Food section on the site. You will be asked to get creative in order to produce quality and engaging content that promotes The Exploress' mission - including recipes, image inspirations, interviews, etc. You will be expected to produce articles with original photography and styling as well as editorial pieces.
Writing and posting content online.
Proofreading and basic copy editing.
Work on special projects, as needed.
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for culinary arts
• Experience cooking, writing recipes, and working in culinary arts
• Majoring in Journalism, Communications, or English (encouraged)
• Ability or access to shooting quality photography & editing (using Photoshop or similar alternative)
• Demonstrated experience styling and photographing food
• Ideally someone with food blogging experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with subject line reading: "Summer Intern - Food". Please include your name and links and account names to your blog/website, social media outlets, and any published work you'd like to highlight. In 150 − 200 words let us know why you should be considered for this position.
Thank you so much for your interest!
The Exploress Team